You can submit your original song!
Each person attending the Life of a Song Workshop may submit one (1) original song for consideration. Three winners will be chosen to be the opening act that evening at the Capitol Theatre!
Remember, to be considered, you MUST purchase a ticket for the Songwriters Workshop.
You can purchase your tickets for The Workshop,
The Concert, or both at the
Capitol Theatre Box office
For only $40,
you can Learn from the Pro’s
Join us for a day filled with instruction from Nashville Songwriters, Publishers, Performers and other industry professionals.
During the “Life of a Song” Workshop: Hear from some of the music industry’s most prominent songwriters as they share insights and knowledge about the publishing industry, techniques, their experiences in collaborating with other writers, and the steps involved in taking a song from a simple idea, all the way to pitching to a publisher.
Life of a Song Teacher / Mentors:
- Barbara Cloyd, Bluebird Café
- Maurna Donovan, Wrensong Publishing
- Joe Doyle (Reba, Luke Bryan, Alabama, Tim McGraw, Joe Diffie, Kenny Rogers)
- Bobby Hamrick (Rodney Atkins, Caroline Kole, Natalie Stovall, Sarah Darling, ABC’s “The Bachelor”, CW’s “Hart of Dixie”)
- Bryan Edwards (Jason Aldean, five time Grammy Nominee)
- The Mann Sisters (deemed “Ones to Watch” by Music Row critic Robert Oermann)